Monday, June 17, 2013

Resurrection

Like the phoenix, rising from the ashes... oh, wait. Actually, with all the forest fires around me lately, that's going to turn into a really cruel metaphor. So, let's just say: I'm back!

Scooter Lass had a very, very ... well, I wouldn't say an especially BUSY year, per se (I'm just always busy). It was a transitional year, trying to figure out what I want to do for the rest of my life. At least for the foreseeable future, that evidently entails teaching English as a second language in Fukushima, Japan. I'm heading there in September. This also means selling my beloved Little Chaos to have more money for my journey, but I hope to have a Little Chaos II in Japan. Talk about traveling the distance on two-wheeled vehicles! Japan! Woo! I bet a Honda Met in Japan would be pretty cheap. I'll keep you posted.

Now, stay tuned for a blog post coming shortly about my little peek into the scooter tour business...  it's about time someone brought this to Denver!




No comments:

Post a Comment